An addendum to the narrative post with just a few pictures on a relatively easy day although easy is relative. Some people say that the Chicago Marathon and the Berlin Marathon are easy marathons. Hey, they are still 26 miles (42K). The same is true with the Camino. It may only be 13.8 miles but there are ups, downs, rocky footing, so both the mind and body have to be ready.
Last night Dave and I bought treats for today, including apples. I liked the "granny" in the description. Why they didn't say abuelita? I have no idea.
 |
| Granny Smith apples |
Last night, this was our first salad in several days. I can't tell you how great it tasted! And, today ditto.
 |
| Yum! |
If you like numbers, here they are. |
| For those interested in our numbers |
 |
| Soccer in the street by St. Miguel's |
 |
| Jumping in town square |
 |
| Our room and view below |
 |
| Deb by church heading into Estella |
There were some great views/shots along the way, but they will have to wait.
MaƱana it is off to Los Arcos.
I did not know that Granny Smith apples were from Spain. Be safe! Love, Carol
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Xoxox
DeleteDeb